Sunday, October 25, 2009

10/25/2009




Well this weekend was a blast!!! Well ok not really. It is kind of a bummer when you go down to visit your family and 90 percent of the time not even half of them are there. But oh well we still got to see the movie that we wanted to see. It kind of sucked, my parents were suppose to put together this big bar b que while we were down and a total of two people came and they left by like 7 and my siblings both left that night about the same time. Oh and my parents are the kind of people that can not stand to sit at home and relax for more than like ten mins by 8 or 9 they were gone too. So yes that is right Travis me and little Travis were left at their house all alone for about an hour. But oh well. The little time that they had with little Travis I think they enjoyed. My family drive me and Travis up the wall and they wonder why we don't go and visit them very much. When we were leaving their huse this morning to come back home I told them that we would see them around Christmas and my dad looked at me like I ran over his dog and then when I told him that we don't have thanksgiving off he almost cried. Travis keeps telling me that my parents will learn just like your parents learned that when the kids get older and the grandkids come they will not be able to celebrate holidays on the actual days very often. Hopefully it won't take too long for my parents to learn I mean in about 9 months they will only have one minor living in their house. But oh well whatever happens happens right? But other than that Travis is doing great. Travis had a little bit of a hard time warming up to both sides of the family because Travis doesn't get to see many people other than mom and dad. We get to carve pumpkins the night before halloween and yes we got little Travis his own pumpkin I am so excited to see him have fun :). We are so happy though because although it is nice to visit family it will be nice to be at our house for the next couple weeks. Little Travis seemed to enjoy seeing both sets of grandparents though so it was worth it. Well until next week and yes next week I will have Travis in his costume. :)

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love families! We're all crazy in our own way:) Glad you had a fun/weird couple of weekends. I'm excited to see Travis in his costume, he is so dang cute!!

    ReplyDelete