Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

Ok so here are our Halloween pictures. Our awesome pumpkins. Our neighbors across the street have 3 kids the oldest is 5 and then the twins are 3 and one of the twins told me that we have a scary pumpkin. She walked over to Travis's and said "This one, this one is the scary one."






(Left) Travis felt left out and decided that he needed some Halloween candy too. We only had our one neighbors come and trick or treat so now we have a whole bowl of candy left over. (Bottom) That's right that is me.





(Left) Travis's scary costume.
(Bottom) Our cute little monkey, man he hated getting into that thing and out of that thing but once he was in it he was fine.












(Left) Me and Travis.
(Bottom) Travis and Travis.














(Left) Us as a family. The funny thing is that when Travis and I got into our costumes Little Travis wasn't scared at all in fact he thought that it was pretty funny.




1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are awesome!! I love all the halloween spirit:) I can't believe little Travis wasn't scared of you guys, your costumes were great!

    Our halloween week was CRAZY!! We had a fun trunk-or-treat at the church on Fri night, and we hung out last night. The kids got plenty of candy with a little left over from friday. We had a fun weekend.

    Oh, and I got a new calling in our ward today. I'm the Relief Society President. Crazy huh? It will be fun, and hard, but I'm excited for it.

    Take care this week, love you guys

    ReplyDelete