Sunday, September 20, 2009

Travis is growing up so fast


Sorry but there will be no picture with this one. We just got a new computer and I have not had the time to upload my pictures yet.

Anyway Travis is growing up so fast. It seems like every morning that I go in to take him out of his crib he has grown an inch at least and put on 5 pounds. Lol. Ok maybe not that much but man you try lugging him around everywhere. Travis is crawling all over the place and getting into everything within his reach. He is so cute, we are trying to get him to learn what no means and all it means to him right now is to stop crawling sit up smile at you and then go on doing whatever he was doing again. His second tooth is completely broken through now and he is learning to use those teeth very well. He is doing so good with feeding himself. I give him some gerber snacks and he feeds them to himself and it is so cute. If ever I do not get any that he has dropped on the floor fast enough he will crawl back over there and try to eat his leftovers. Travis loves dill pickles. Travis is fascinated with anything on the floor and anything he can get everything that is not his toys. Travis will not stay in his little saucer for more than 10 mins now. I am lucky I can keep him in there long enough for me to get dressed and ready for the day. And if ever I am not in the same room with Travis he will come find me it is so cute. Oh it was so cute today, Travis didn't have an afternoon nap and so he was so tired for bed tonight that when I was giving him his dinner bottle he was falling asleep drinking it and I had to keep him up just to get his pjs on then the moment I laid him in his bed he was out and he had his hands above his head like superman, we have not been able to see that position for a couple months at least it was so cute I had to take a pic. Anyway that is all for now. Next update will be next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment