Sunday, September 6, 2009

Updates with Travis


Sorry that this has taken me so long, but I am still trying to figure out how to work this thing.


Travis has one tooth and one on the way, they are both on the bottom. Travis can scoot backwards on his tummy and he can sort of crawl backwatds, it is actually kind of cute. He doesn't know hoe to go forward yet so he gets going backward and gets himself backed into a corner and gets mad, it is so cute. :) Travis can get from his tummy to sitting up now, he sits up so good now but he still has his moments. Like the other night when Travis was sitting up in the bathtub and we turned around for one second and he had fallen backward and bumped his head. Also the other day I was playing our wii and I sat Travis down on the floor next to our bed and he tipped over and hit his head on one of the legs on our bed. I felt so bad. But he stopped crying after I held him for a min or two. Travis stills smiles just as mucch as ever, it is so cute. Some nights when we put him to bed and he doesn't want to go to sleep he will cry and yell in his crib but once he sees us come into his room he gives us a really big smile. :) Just last night I stood Travis up next to one of my friends granddaughter and she is 14 months old and travis was just about as tall as she is and he weighs a good wo pounds more than her. I have a big boy. :) We are taking Travis to flaming gorge in a couple weeks. My parents just bought a boat and they invited us to come with them. I am so excited, it will be Travis's first time in any water more than our tub. lol. Travis doesn't have a binky anymore we stopped that at six months and let me tell you that was the longest two nights of my life. Travis is using a sippy cup now too. He still doesn't understand that he needs to tilt his head back or be on his back to get anything out of it.


Well that is all I can think of now I am sure that once I post this I will probably remember a lot more things but oh well this is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited that you have a blog now! I like facebook, but I think blogs are more personal.

    Travis is so cute, I miss that big smile of his. Have fun at Flaming Gorge, we like that place.

    Don't worry about taking a while on the blog, I'm still trying to figure it all out too. I just barely figured out how to make it look cute today!

    ReplyDelete