Sunday, September 13, 2009

Updates on Travis


So Travis just learned to crawl forwar about three days ago now all he wants to do is crawl everywhere. It is so much fun and requires a lot more attention as I am sure that you know. :) I finally was able to talk Travis my husband into buzzing Travis's redneck hair. :) Travis's second tooth has finally broken through. And it was so much easier with his second tooth than his first he didn't whine or fuss at all it is nice. Travis is just starting stage three foods, he doesn't mind the fruits and vegetables in stage three but when it comes to dinner he is still having a little trouble. We had to buy Travis 18 month onsies this week and he is wearing 12 month clothes. I can't believe he is growing up so fast. Travis got his first taste of sprite yesterday. We just got a cafe rio in town and we went there for lunch and travis choked a little on some chicken I gave him and I had to give him a little sprite and he loved it. :) But Poor Travis, he won't be having anymore soda if I can help it till a lot later like 2 or 3. I am very careful with what I let Travis eat. I don't want to start him eating too much sugary foods, because if he is anything like me he will be addicted to sugar and I don't want that to happen to him. I get a lot of crap from my friends and my family about being so strict with Travis's foods, it is so annoying sometimes because I feel like Travis is my son not theirs, who are they to tell me what to do and how to do it. Anyway that is the update with Travis. I hope you guys are doing well.

1 comment:

  1. I love the buzz cut, he looks so cute.

    I guess Vernal is a real town now that Cafe Rio is there! More modern than Topeka, we don't have one.

    While you can control what Travis eats NEVER take any crap! He has a whole lifetime to enjoy the junk, might as well make sure he likes the good stuff too, especially while he can't throw a fit and you don't have to negotiate=)

    Everyone's doing great, just trying to enjoy the craziness that is our life! We miss you guys, give little Travis a kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete